Workshops are specifically designed to spark the spirit and encourage constructive input to create positive change in a company or business.
WORKSHOPS are generally corporately sponsored.. If YOUR COMPANY would like a workshop to improve your employees public speaking and presentation skill levels, then please contact Janine.
Aimed at building consensus in meetings and generating solid next steps for attendees, each workshop is custom tailored to your needs to improve the performance for all members. All workshops are highly interactive.
“When you provide effective communication skills training to your team, you don’t just change their careers— you change their lives.”
Half and Full Day Workshops Offered:
- Overcoming the Fear of Public Speaking
- Public Speaking for Professionals
- Women in Business – Conquering – UpSpeak/Vocal Fry, Crucial Conversations for Women, Body Language for Women
- Story Telling for Corporate Clients – Make the Statistics come Alive
Corporate Clients Include:
- Digital Media Management Full Day Workshop Presentation Skills – Senior Staff 2019
- BANDO – “Public Speaking plus Crucial Conversations” All Staff 2019
- A.C.T. (Association Commuter Transport) “Tips and Tricks of Public Speaking” 2018
- Part Four “Public Speaking Skills” 2018
- U.C.L.A. (Science/Geology PhD Professors) “Presentation Review and Feedback” 2018
- City National Bank – “Sales Skills/Communication Skills” 2017
- Southern California P.T.A Conference – Keynote Speaker – “How to Overcome the Fear of Public Speaking!”
- Shield Heath Care – Trainer for Senior Executives – “Sales Skills/Communication Skills”
- Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising – I.M.P.D. Program 2007-2009
- UCLA Extension – “Working Through the Fear of Public Speaking” and “Public Speaking for Professionals”
- Mattel Toys – Presentation Coach for Marketing Executives
- Live Nation – Presentation Coach for Senior Financial Executives
- Right Management – Career Management Consultant