Workshops are specifically designed to spark the spirit and encourage constructive input to create positive change in a company or business.
WORKSHOPS are corporately sponsored – I do not hold workshops for the general public currently. If YOUR COMPANY would like a workshop to improve your employees public speaking and presentation skill levels, then please contact Janine.
Aimed at building consensus in meetings and generating solid next steps for attendees, each workshop is custom tailored to your needs to improve the performance for all members.
- Overcoming the Fear of Public Speaking
- Public Speaking for Professionals
- Killing Death by Powerpoint
- Women in Business – Women Only
- Story Telling
Corporate Clients Include:
- A.C.T. (Association Comunitor Transport) “Tips and Tricks of Public Speaking” 2018
- Part Four “Public Speaking Skills – “From Good to Great” 2018
- City National Bank – “Sales Skills/Communication Skills.” 2017
- Southern California P.T.A Conference – Keynote Speaker – “How to Overcome the Fear of Public Speaking!”
- Princess Cruise Lines- Guest Lecturer for Destination Travel.
- Shield Heath Care – Trainer for Senior Executives – Sales Skills/Communication Skills.
- Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising – I.M.P.D. Program 2007-2009.
- UCLA Extension – “Working Through the Fear of Public Speaking” and “Public Speaking for Professionals.”
- Mattel Toys – Presentation Coach for Marketing Executives.
- Live Nation – Presentation Coach for Senior Financial Executives.
- Right Management – Career Management Consultant.