Workshops are specifically designed to spark the spirit and encourage constructive input to create positive change in a company or business. Aimed at building consensus in meetings and generating solid next steps for attendees, each workshop is custom tailored to your needs to improve the performance for all members. Participants walk away feeling they have been heard – and are inspired not only to voice a problem, but to contribute to the solution.
- Overcoming the Fear of Public Speaking
- Public Speaking for Professionals
- Killing Death by Powerpoint
- Women in Business – Women Only
- Story Telling for Business Presentations
Private & Corporate Clients Include:
- City National Bank – Sales Skills/Communication Skills.
- Southern California P.T.A Conference – Keynote Speaker – “How to Overcome the Fear of Public Speaking!”
- Princess Cruise Lines- Guest Lecturer for Destination Travel.
- Shield Heath Care – Trainer for Senior Executives – Sales Skills/Communication Skills.
- Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising – I.M.P.D. Program 2007-2009.
- UCLA Extension – “Working Through the Fear of Public Speaking” and “Public Speaking for Professionals.”
- Mattel Toys – Presentation Coach for Marketing Executives.
- Live Nation – Presentation Coach for Senior Financial Executives.
- Right Management – Career Management Consultant.
- Senior Living Network – Trainer for “Medicare Made Easy”.